GCC Craft Market
plan & Exhibit
plan & Exhibit
Planning your next event at MITEC?Explore Plan
- Participate & Visit
- Experience Kuala Lumpur
Vendor Registration Form
Terms and Conditions
- Food And Beverage Vendors
- Vendors selling perishable food and preparing food onsite will be required to produce the relevant food/beverage licenses applicable as per Food Safety & Health Legislation and to have typhoid injection certificate.
- No pork and alchohol food and drinks will be allowed.
- Conditions of Entry into Venue
MITEC considers the well-being and safety of our clients, guests, visitors and team members as of utmost importance. As such, it is embedded in our Safety and Health protocols to ensuring safety, health and welfare of all persons at our premise and to eliminate where practicable or minimise through treatment or other means any environmental and social impacts and/or significant health, hazards and risks.
The following conditions will need to be complied and adhered to before entering our Venue
- All persons will need to read and follow the guidelines stipulated in the MITEC’s Health and Safety standard operating procedures (SOPs) that ensures strict compliance to security procedures and health protocols issued by the National Security Council and the Ministry of Health.
- In the event that any person appears or is unwell and demonstrates common COVID-19 symptoms and is present in the premise, MITEC will immediately activate the necessary protocols to minimise the transmission of infection, which include refusing entry into the Venue.
- You acknowledge that MITEC cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with the COVID-19. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, MITEC staff, and other MITEC clients and guests.
- By entering the Venue, you hereby release and agree to hold MITEC harmless from, and waive any and all causes of action related to COVID-19. This liability waiver and release extends to MITEC together with all owners, partners, affiliates, employees, agents or contractors.
- Set Up and Tear Down
- Hours of operation are 11am-6pm (Friday) 9am-5pm (Saturday and Sunday), unless otherwise noted. Set up times are between 8:30 am-10:30 am on Friday , 7:30am -8:30am on Saturday and Sunday . Detailed information will be sent to you prior to the event.
- Booths must be staffed during operating hours. Vendors are not allowed to disassemble booths before 6pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays unless permission is first obtained by the organiser.
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their space attractive during operation hours and for cleaning up their space after the event closes, including removal of garbage and sweeping up any debris.
There will be overnight security. Therefore, it is not necessary to break down your booth on Friday and Saturday night. However, please take your most valuable possessions with you.
The organisers will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
The event is a rain, snow or shine event. Please be prepared by bringing the necessary rain shelters or awnings approved by the organiser.
- Permission to Use Pictures of Vendor Products
The vendor hereby permits usage of company logo , product pictures before or during the event by the organiser for its marketing and promotional efforts for the event.